Mr. BegallTo：Jinan FAST CNC Machinery PLC Dear Sir， With the letter we would like to thank for your cooperation in the successful installation, testing and commissioning of High Speed CNC Drill Of First in its kind Ethiopia ， that would enable us do many works especially sugar product tube plate holes of various deameters and thickness. ... With Regards
Heavy Duty PZ6020-50-1 CNC Gantry Worktable Drilling Machine For Plate Steel Structure Building Plate Drilling Machine
|Condition||New||Place Of Origin||China|
|CNC Or Not||CNC||Voltage||380V|
|Warranty||12 Months||Video Outgoing-inspection||Provided|
|Machinery Test Report||Provided||Applicable Industries||Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops|
|Key Selling Points||Automatic||After-sales Service Provided||Online Support, Video Technical Support|
|Color||Black & White|
|Controlling System Language||English (Option: Russia）|
Heavy Duty PZ6020-50-1 CNC Drilling Machines Driller Gantry Machine Seperate Bed Structure
This machine is mainly used for drilling flanges, tube sheets, baffles and gear rings in petrochemical, boiler, wind power, engineering machinery.etc. It can process through holes and blind holes on single material parts and composite materials. It can also mill pipe holes and expand pipe grooves (using special tools).Also, it can be used for drilling plates in steel structure industries such as construction, bridges, and iron towers. It can realize automation, high precision, multiple varieties and mass production.
1. This machine is fully digitally controlled. CNC system controls servo automatically position and feed to ensure the accuracy of the drilling position;
2. The movable gantry is installed on the left and right rail seats, with good dynamic and static rigidity. Worktable is stationary;
3. This machine adopts numerical control ram type drilling and milling power head, which has high drilling precision, high efficiency, convenient use and simple maintenance;
4. It has the functions of light milling, drilling, tapping and chamfering.
5. There are a number of T-shaped grooves on the workbench, which are used to clamp fixtures and workpieces.
6. Hydraulic clamping locks, not shaking when the power head and gantry drilling;
7. Equipped with a tool magazine, it is extremely convenient to load and unload tools.
8. Linear guide line and ball screw fully protected and not exposed;
9. Flat chain automatic chip conveyor & Circulating cooling device;
10. Automatic lubrication device & Protection device. All moving (rotating) parts are automatically lubricated regularly;
11. Gantry beams & columns are widened and all steel plate welded, which is with good rigidity.
12. Full digital numerical control system control:
-Chip breaking function; Tool lifting chip removal function;
-Automatically converting CAD graphics into processing programs function;
- Adjusting the feed and speed according to different apertures,
-The standard numerical control system adopts the German Siemens numerical control system. It is equipped with a USB interface and an LCD liquid crystal display. The operation interface has functions such as human-machine dialogue, error compensation, and automatic alarm.
-Hole position preview and re-inspection function.
|Drilling Power Head||Automatic Chip Conveyor|
|Circulating Cooling Device||Automatic Lubrication|
|Hydraulic System||Pneumatic System|
|Max. Size of Work piece(mm)||Max.Hole Distance L×W (mm)||2000*2000||3000*3000||4000*4000||5000*5000||6000*6000|
|Max. Thickness (mm)||250||250||250||250||250|
The Distance Between The Lower Part of The Axes and the Work
|Milling||Φ100 Cutter Head, Depth 2mm (Material Q345)|
|Max. Drilling Diameter (mm)||Φ50||Φ50||Φ50||Φ50||Φ60|
|Drilling power head Quantity||1||1 OR 2||2||2||2|
|Main Axes Taper Hole||BT50|
|Rotating Speed of Drilling Spindle (r/min)||30~2500||30~2500||30~2500||30~2500||30~2500|
|Motor Power of Drilling Spindle (kW)||22||22
|Longitudinal Movement(X-axis) Max Stroke (mm)||2000||3000||4000||5000||6000|
|X-axis Movement Speed (m/min)||0~8000|
|Lateral Movement(Y axis) Max. Distance (mm)||2000||3000||4000||5000||6000|
|Y-axis Movement Speed (m/min)||0~8000|
|Vertical Max. Stroke of Z-axis||500||500||500||500||500|
|Feeding Speed of Z axis||0~4000|
|Repeat positioning accuracy||≤0.03|
|Number of clip cleaner||2|
|Speed of Clip Removal (m/min)||1|
|Clip Removal Motor Power(kW)||20.75|
|Outline Dimension L*W*H(mm)||4600*4200*3900||5800*5520*3900||7600*6540*3900||9200*8500*4300||9680*.9520*6000|
WHY CHOOSE US
PACKING AND SHIPPING